Facebook RSS Feed
Englisth | 日本語

July 20, 2020

Hokkaido touring 2017 Postscript

English | 日本語
Because of the corona virus disaster, I couldn't go out for touring at all this time. So I started this blog and wrote touring reports to distract from that.
This blog itself is "Vegan (completely vegetarian) goes to bicycle touring," but I'm sorry that the first report is for a non-vegan touring. However, this is my last touring as the non-vegan, so it might be easier to contrast this with the later ones.
Now about this report, I wrote this based on the first time log I've tried to record a touring. The author who wrote this is able to remember the situation (climate, wind, physical condition...) But I felt its hard to convey it to people who don't have that feeling.
Why didn't I take a picture of that scene, why didn't I record that episode, and where is the main point of touring? I think It's obvious how much is missing.
I plan to write other touring reports again based on such a log for a while yet, but I'd like to try recording logs for the next outing touring in order to tell others about the fun of touring. This will have to be tried and true for a while, just like touring.
I sincerely hope that everyone including me will be able to return to the world bicycle touring.

0 コメント:

Post a Comment