Facebook RSS Feed
Englisth | 日本語

July 26, 2017

Hokkaido Touring Day 8: It's a clear day !

English | 日本語
I woke up at 6 am. It's cool in the morning in Nemuro. After leaving the inn, I had warm coffee and bread at a nearby Seicomart. It has been a long time I can see a clear sky.
On the way, I see the training forest of Rakuno Gakuen University where my daughter goes there.
When I'm approaching Nakashibetsu, I felt it is the hottest day I've had in Hokkaido today. Before coming here I changed the video mount from chest to the bicycle handle bar and the mouting bar was changed to a bit upside position. So the camera won't fall down while I'll be taking videos in cycling. However when I've looked at the video later, every videos I wonder why I filmed them. It seems to me that I need to learn something fundamentally different.... That is why I don't show them on this blog...
I obtained fuel alcohol from a drugstore in Betsukai Town. I was watching a cute stink bug on my helmet during the break here.
It was a nice ride through a series of gentle ups and downs with a great view, and the scenery was typical of Hokkaido. I saw two cyclists today. One had shaggy hair and looked like a hobo, and the other was a college student. Usually I'm on the opposite side of the road from them, so I just waved to them, but so curious to see what their backgrounds were.
Today the distance to my destination was only 80km and I had no particularly steep passes and a tailwind. So I could arrive at Nakashibetsucho Midorigaoka Forest Park (240 jpy/night) 1 pm. After pitching the tent, I'll go out to the hot spring. This is just a Japanese bicycle touring, isn't this !?
※photo from google map
Maruei Onsen (aka TsuruTsuru Onsen) has a bathing fee of 500 jpy. It is still daytime, so I was all by myself ! My face and body were really smooth as the name TsuruTsuru. After the bathing, I weighed in on the scale and it only weighed 67 kg ! I think I should eat a little better. After here, I headed to the local supermarket to buy some more food. I stocked up on more food because I had to eat well as above. I remembered that I haven't eaten any sweet corns which is famous in here since I came to Hokkaido, so I got one.
The rubber band to hold my phone on the handle bar is getting stretched out and I'm running out of zip bags for my food container, so I wrote down them on my memo app. Next time I find an one-coin shop, I'll get them. All in all, it's been a really nice day !

From Nemuro to Nakashibetu 90km

0 コメント:

Post a Comment