Facebook RSS Feed
Englisth | 日本語

July 27, 2021

Western Japan touring 2021 Day 12 Shimanami Sea Road

English | 日本語
I woke up in the dark. There was a convenience store nearby, so I thought I'd get a coffee and recharge my batteries while drying off my tents, but they didn't have an eat-in service in the morning...😭 Closing the eat-in for Corona is very troubling for travelers. Does it make sense? 🤔
I pulled myself together and had a cup of coffee while watching the sunrise on the beach. Well, this isn't so bad either😊.
When the tent is dry, I take it down and leave the beach.
As soon as I started cycling, I found a park where I could camp. I'd love to pitch a tent in a place like this.
I was allowed to wash my hair, face and laundry in the bathroom. Thanks🙏
When crossing the Kamo River, I was told to climb the stairs 😅 this bikepacking setup is easy to carry up ✌️The mobility of lightness and smallness always helps me.
Crossing the river
Through the paddy rice fields
Passing the port
I arrived at Imabari and found the Saishoku Restaurant at the roadside station.
I got a nice meal 😋.
Finally, I'm crossing the bridge I saw here and going on the Shimanami Kaido.
The slope to the bridge
The sea breeze was so nice that I felt like I was flying.
I had to go down to the islands along the way and had fun.
Not all bridges are the same.
Today I arrived at the Mitsuke Island Free Campground. It's well-equipped but free 😊
One after another, campers arrive, but they're all slow to set up their tents... it's taking them 10 times longer than me, but what are they doing?🤔
The ocean is so clean and cold, it's amazing! I would stay here for days if I could.
I'll do today's FB post while watching the sunset. It's still great!
90km today, and if I can keep this pace up, I'll be able in Kyushu before August as planned.

The center of Shikoku〜Mitsuke Island 90km (total 1023km)

0 コメント:

Post a Comment