Facebook RSS Feed
Englisth | 日本語

July 23, 2021

Western Japan touring 2021 Day 9 Akashi Bridge To Akoh

English | 日本語
In fact, the pine forest park was quite noisy last night because of the railroad station behind it, and there were many people walking around in the morning. But I was able to sleep well. Thank you for the night🙏
Route 2 through Akashi is wide and well maintained.
Route 2 is easy to ride, but not very interesting. So today I decided to take the Akihi Green Road. This road is not only divided into a roadway, sidewalk, and bicycle path, but as the name implies, it is planted with trees and flowers and is very cool.
Actually, I hadn't been often to McDonald's before this touring. However, when touring in the field in the summer, it is important to avoid the heat and recharge my battery, and McDonald's is convenient for that. Moreover, they have a mobile ordering system where I can order with my smartphone and they will deliver it to my seat ! So I walk in, sit down, start charging, and order a drink and fries with my phone. Then the waitress will deliver it to my seat a few moments later. It's a great place to avoid Covid-19, and thanks to the various discounts, it's cheap. I would be coming there almost every day.
Following the Akihi Green Road, I took the Himeji-Akashi Bicycle Path. It runs all the way under the railroad tracks.
Thanks to the comfortable bike path, I arrived at Himeji Castle before noon. The castle tower is magnificent here too.
The park where the Shachihoko is located is called Shiromidai (castle seeing stage) Park, and is famous for this angle of the photo.
The crowds in the castle were not bad, due to the consecutive holidays. It's a good thing that most castles in Japan are free to enter.
After taking a rest at Himeji Castle, I headed for Akoh, hoping to take a dip in the ocean today. But on the way, I found a signpost for Saigoku Kaido again and decided to go that way. The atmosphere of the buildings was just right, and the Saigoku Kaido was still enjoyable.
After a while, I couldn't help but take a picture of a river with beautiful water, and to my surprise, this was the Ibo River, the name source of the famous Somen noodles, Ibo-no-ito.
I stocked up on ingredients for dinner just before Akoh Seaside Park and headed for the park. However, the park was closing in half an hour, and the shutters at the entrance would be closing... I had no choice but to go up the Chikusa River and set up my tent in a suitable place.
The water isn't clean enough to jump in, but the breeze feels super nice😊
ride 85km today, maybe Shikoku tomorrow.

Akashi Bridge〜Sensyu River 85km (total 768km)

0 コメント:

Post a Comment