Facebook RSS Feed
Englisth | 日本語

July 16, 2021

Western Japan touring 2021 Day 2 To Kofu

English | 日本語
Early in the morning at Lake Yamanaka, the swans started their activities during I was drying my tent.
I left in about an hour. The clouds didn't clear and the tent didn't dry out easily, but thanks to the wait, I was able to see Mt. Fuji.
First I visited to the World Heritage Oshino Hakkai. The water is so beautiful. Soon after this, I passed Lake Kawaguchi.
Mt. Kurodake from Lake Kawaguchi to Fuefuki City was hard to climb on the single geared bike. I pushed my bike along the way and ate some pickled cucumbers for a break.
The Downhill is started from this new Misaka tunnel. I checked no cars behind me and go ! There are no sidewalks, so be careful.
After passing through the tunnel, I came to a fruit stand, which is not a teahouse in the mountain pass, but as a fruit kingdom. When I ordered grilled corn and fresh peaches, the old lady at the store went to the trouble of cutting them up and even served me tea. The peaches were so delicious that I sent two boxes of them my home. I heard later from my family that they ate them all in only two days ....
After 15km of exhilarating downhill, I reached Fuefuki City. I could see the Kofu Basin and the Southern Alps, but it was hot down there from the plateau I had been on!
I headed steadily north on Route 20 to Kofu and Nirasaki. I love the view such as rivers and rice paddies.
I picked up some food at a roadside station in Hakushu, after then I found a good camping spot on a nearby river, and set up my tent.
Bathing and washing clothes in the river next to me. It was hot during the day so it felt good😊.
So far I've been riding over mountains, downhills and flat roads, and I'm feeling good because I can ride better than I thought I could with a single geared bike. I, however, still sometimes try to change my gears...

Lake Yamanaka〜Jingu River 85km (total 165km)

0 コメント:

Post a Comment